Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back to school... ACK!

The journey has begun!
On Monday I began the LSAT review course and it marked my first time attending a class in over ten years.
Comingled with the stress and lack of sleep due to stuff at home (more on that later)... I am experiencing a feeling of expectation and excitement. I am charged up to do well on the LSAT (Feb 10, 2007) and hopefully secure admission into the FIU School of Law.
What's that? You didn't know that I was going to Law School. Yup! I'm gonna be a liar ... I mean lawyer! Why the career change? (I am already a successful engineer, after all.) Well, I see it more as a career extension as opposed to an actual change. I have always been interested in intellectual property and the protection of the rights and creations of creators (individuals as well as institutions). Pursuing a career in Intellectual Property Law, passing the Florida bar, and the US Patent Bar now seem to me to be the right path to continue on.
Wish me luck!

No comments: